Sunday, October 21, 2018

Booktober Horror Month Challenge

Haaaii ... Halloween is coming... This books is my challenge for Booktober Horror month.. hmm I think Agatha's Halloween Party is not Horror, I put this book because I think it's suitable for October haha.

Read if you dare, review is coming soon...





  • Carrie - Stephen King ( Represent for bullying victim )
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Horror Stories (Collection of Classics-Ghotic horror short stories)
    The Other Horror Stories contain :
    a. The Cask of Amontillado - Edgar Allan Poe;
    b. Rappaccini's Daughter -Nathaniel Hawthorne;
    c. The Turn of the Screw - Henry James
  • Goosebumps series no. 9, Welcome to camp nightmare -  R.L Stine
  • Hallowe'en Party - Agatha Christie ( Well this is not Horror story but mystery-crime, why I pick this one? well I think it's suitable for october and halloween)
Well I am a big fan of horror -gothic novel, con the plot story which might interest. read if you dare, Review is coming soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed